Drive Medical Spitfire Scout 3 Wheel Travel Power Scooter
Item # SFSCOUT3 by Drive Medical (Mfg. Part # sfscout3, UPC # 822383519081)
The Spitfire Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Spitfire Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble- perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The three-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for nimbly negotiating indoor obstacles.
The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
- 4.25 mph top speed and a 9 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic delta tiller makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Includes two sets of easy-to-change color panels in red & blue
- Large front basket with carry handle
- Quick and easy disassembly into 5 easy-to-transport pieces
- Rear reflector for better visibility
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
- Base Weight: 49 lbs
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 12AH
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 17"-19"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 29 lbs
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V X 270W X 4700 rpm
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat Free
- Seat Dimensions (W x D): 16.5" x 16"
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Total Weight: 85 lbs
- Turning Radius: 45.5"
Need Advice on Mobility Aids, Wheelchairs or Scooters? Learn more on our Health & Wellness Forum.