Futurebiotics Folic Acid Description:
- Certified Organic
- From Lemon Peel
- Daily Bioactive Guarantee: Plays and Important Role in Prenatal Development and Cardiovascular Health
- Organic Vegetarian Tablets
- 120 Day Supply
- Folic Acid - Plays an important role in prenatal development and supports cardiovascular health.
- Water extracted whole Lemon Peel - No chemical solvents.
- 100% natural-source Folic Acid - Free of pesticides, fertilizer and preservatives.
Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folic acid intake should not exceed 250% of the DV (1000 mcg).
In addition, folic acid has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of homocysteine, supporting cardiovascular health. Each Futurebiotics Folic Acid tablet provides 800 mcg of folic acid (200% DV).
Futurebiotics Folic Acid utilizes only certified organic whole lemon peel extract. Lemons are grown on an organic farm without chemical pesticides or fertilizers and water extracted to maintain purity. In addition to the folic acid, the extract provides bioflavonoids naturally present in the lemon peel.
The "Whole" Story
Active Folic Acid From Whole Food
Organic products are good for you and good for the environment. Certified organic whole foods are responsibly harvested and provide more of the healthy benefits that nature intended!
Daily Bioactive Guarantee
- Natural folic acid (800 mcg per tablet) from certified organic whole lemon peel extract.
- All of the naturally-present bioflavonoids from certified organic whole lemon peel.
- Water extracted lemon peel free of solvents and volatile impurities.
Did You Know?
Our certified organic lemons are grown on privately-owned organic farms without any chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
Folic acid from lemon peel - pure, fresh, and bioactive just like Nature intended. 100% Vegetarian. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
Free Of Added sugar, salt, corn, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives, animal products, pesticides, fertilizer, solvents and volatile impurities.
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.