EWheels (EW-BAM) STEPTHRU Electric Bicycle, White
Item # EWH EWBAM-STEPTHRU-WHT by EWheels (Mfg. Part # EWBAM-STEPTHRU-WHT, UPC # 714983220255)
Minimum quantity: 1 Maximum quantity: 0
Delivery time for this item is currently 5-14 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 3-10 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 5-14 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 8-12 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 15-20 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 20-25 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 25-30 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 30-35 days.
Delivery time for this item is currently 35-60 days.
Looking for an exciting new way to get around town? Backed by our incredible 5-year warranty with all the design, performance and quality our riders have come to expect, the Step through is the best choice for the rider who wants easy access and ride-ability.
Getting around town has never been easier, or more fun, than with the BAM-StepThru electric bike. It's perfect for ditching the car and getting a healthy commute to work without working up a sweat, trips to the store or just taking a casual ride with friends. The velo plush seat and relaxed riding position make it a super comfortable ride and the included rear rack makes it easy to attach panniers or baskets for carrying your load without stressing your back.
Driving your urban adventure is the 750 watt Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor which provides the get up and go while at the same time providing an intelligent five level pedal assist that gives the seven speed gearing an extra boost, a great feature for those uphill climbs! The BAM-StepThru has a range of up to 45 miles depending on how you ride and you can rely on the high quality 14 amp hour Samsung Lithium Ion battery to get you where you're going. A convenient back-lit LCD display keeps you informed on your speed, distance and battery life and can even charge your phone!
The BAM-StepThru isn't just limited to the streets, with its all purpose Kendra tires and adjustable front suspension fork providing 80 millimeters of travel, you're in for a smooth ride whenever the pavement ends. To bring this speedy machine to a halt, large front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide you with excellent stopping power whenever and wherever you need it.
Not only will the BAM-Step Thru turn some heads when you arrive, it also comes fully equipped for all your explorations and includes front and rear fenders, a kickstand and front and rear LED lights that make sure you can see and be seen when the going gets dark.
So no matter if you're on your commute, a ride through the park or off to your favorite cafe, the BAM-Step Thru is the perfect two-wheeled companion to get you there in comfort and style.
- Low-Step Frame
- Front & Rear Fenders
- Front & Rear LED Lights
- Rear Rack
- 25-45 Miles Per Charge
- 750 Watt Powerful Motor
- 48 Volt 14AH Lithium-Ion battery Samsung Cells
- Interactive Digital Display
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fork : Â Front Suspension Fork
- Frame Type : Â 6061 Aluminum
- Freewheel : Â Dnp 7-Speed Freewheel, 11-34T
- Gearing : Â 1 X 7-Speed
- Grips : Â Durable Imitation Leather Ergonomic Grips
- Handlebars : Â Custom Forged Aluminum
- Headset : Â Semi-Integrated, 1-1/8" Straight Steerer Tube
- Kickstand : Â Heavy Duty Aluminum With Wide Plastic Foot
- Pedals : Â Wellgo Vb087 Pedals With Reflectors
- Racks : Â Rear Integrated, 60 Lbs Capacity / Front Optional
- Wheels (Rims) : Â Weinmann Goliath, Allot, Double Wall, 36H
- Saddle (Seat) : Â Velo Plush With Lifting Handle
- Seat Post : Â Promax, 350mm X 27.2mm
- Seat Post Clamp : Â Quick Release
- Shifter : Â Shimano 7 Speed Thumb Shifter
- Spokes : Â 12 Gauge, Stainless Steel
- Stem : Â Zoom, 60 Degree Angle Adjustment, 100mm Length, 88mm Height Adjustment
- Tires : Â Kenda Tires
- Front Suspension : Â Front Fork Suspension
- Wheel Reflectors : Â Yes
- Bell : Â Yes
- Integrated Rear Rack : Â Yes
- Brake Handle Sensors : Â Yes (Left & Right)
- Assembled Total Length : Â 73"
- Assembled Total Width : Â 26"
- Assembled Total Height Lowest : Â 43"
- Assembled Total Height Highest : Â 45.5"
- Package Total Length : Â 65"
- Package Total Width : Â 13"
- Package Total Height : Â 35"
- Wheelbase : Â 45"
- Stand Over Height : Â 18"
- Handlebar Reach : Â 13.5"
- Minimum Seat Height : Â 33.5"
- Maximum Seat Height : Â 40"
- Seat Adjustment Range : Â 6.5"
- Minimum Handlebar Height : Â 43"
- Maximum Handlebar Height : Â 45.5"
- Handlebar Adjustment Range : Â 2.5"
- Seat Tube : Â 15"
- Seat Post Diameter : Â 27.2mm (1.07")
- Crank Set Diameter : Â 170mm (6.69")
- Disk Brake Rotor Size : Â 180mm (7.08")
- Tired Width : Â 2.3"
- Tire Diameter : Â 26"
- Wheel Width : Â 1.5"
- Wheel Diameter : Â 22"
- Color : White
- Delivery : Standard Curbside Delivery
- Frame Size (Inches) : Â 14"
- Total Weight : Â 62 Lbs
- Miles Per Charge : Â 25-45+ Miles
- Max Torque : Â 40Nm
- Motor Type : Â Shengyi Hybrid Direct Drive Hub Motor
- Motor Wattage : Â 750 Watts
- Battery Type : Â Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage : Â 48 Volts
- Battery Ah : Â 14Ah
- Battery Weight : Â 7.16 Lbs
- Controller : Â 48 Volts, 750 Watts
- Display Type : Â LCD Display
- Trip Odometer : Â Yes
- Odometer : Â Yes
- Speedometer : Â Yes
- Wattmeter : Â Yes
- Front Light Type : Â Integrated Led Headlight
- Back Light Type : Â Battery Operated Led Running Light
- Pedal Assist Type : Â Intelligent 5 Level Pedal Assist With 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor
- Throttle Type : Â Twist Throttle With On/Off Button
- Wiring Type : Â N/A
- Usb Charging : Â Yes
- Front Brake Type : Â Disc Brake
- Back Brake Type : Â Disc Brake
- Charging Tie : Â 5-6 Hours
- Brake Calipers : Â Tektro Aries Calipers
- Brake Levers : Â Tektro Brake Handles
- Brake Pad Material : Â Sintered Metal
- Brake Rotors : Â Tektro 8I Rotors
- Chain : Â Kmc Z Chain
- Crank Set : Â 48T, 170mm Prowheel Ounce, Dual-Sided Aluminum Bashguard
- Derailleur : Â Shimano Atlas Derailleur
- Fenders : Â Yes (Front & Back)
Need Advice on Mobility Aids, Wheelchairs or Scooters? Learn more on our Health & Wellness Forum.