Sunsweet Naturals SupraFiber Description:
Fiber the Balanced Super Fruit Way
- 5 Grams of Fiber Per Serving
- Both Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- Contains Whole Food Fruit Fiber
Why We Created SupraFiber
We at SUNSWEET NATURALS have two passionate beliefs when it comes to fiber.
- The best source of fiber comes from nutritional, whole food fruits (rather than from grain husks).
- Fiber supplements should have a balance of both soluble and insoluble fiber for optimal benefit - not just one or the other.
As a result, SupraFiber was created--setting a new standard for fiber supplements. No other fiber supplement utilizes the high-performance of whole food, fruit fiber like SupraFiber.
- Legendary whole food fiber and super fruit benefits of our D'Noir Prunes as well as acai berries, pomegranate, and blueberry.
- A 5 gram balance of combined soluble and insoluble fiber in each serving.
True to out SUNSWEET NATURALS philosophy, SupraFiber is 100% natural, contains no preservatives, no added sugars or sweeteners, is Gluten Free, Vegan, non GMO, and preservative and psyllium free.
How Fiber Works
There are two basic types of fiber, each of which provides distinctive, key benefits:
- Soluble Fiber dissolves in water and cannot be digested. While passing through the digestive tract, it transforms into a gelatinous substance, trapping carbohydrates and slowing the absorption of glucose. Helps create a feeling of satiety or fullness and a desire not to overeat.
- Insoluble Fiber does not dissolve in water and increases the speed by which food passes through the digestive system. If acts like a scrub brush gently cleaning out the sludge and plaque from the walls of your intestines. This also improves your body's ability to absorb nutrients from the food it digests.
Why Fiber Is Important
Fiber slows the rate that sugar is absorbed into the bloodstream. When you eat foods in soluble fiber - the sugar in those foods is absorbed slower, which keeps your blood glucose levels from rising too fast. This is good for you because spikes in glucose fall rapidly, which can cause you to be hungry soon after eating and lead to overeating.
Fiber accelerates gastro-intestinal transit time. When you eat foods in insoluble fiber, it moves faster through your intestines, which can help signal more quickly that you are full.
Fiber cleans your colon. Acting like a scrub brush, insoluble fiber helps clean out bacteria and other buildup in your intestines, and reduces your risk for colon cancer.
Our Starting Point: Whole Food Super Fruit
The inherent superiority of whole food, super fruit nutrition is a key belief for us at SUNSWEET NATURALS. In looking at existing fiber supplements, we were surprised to find no one else really offering this approach to delivering fiber.
By creating SupraFiber, we are delighted to bring you a different choicethe first fiber supplement that has a blend of whole food super fruits as its main ingredient. And what a blend it is! We began with our D'Noir prunes, a nutritional powerhouse with legendary fiber qualities, making it a logical starting point and one that we at SUNSWEET NATURALS are uniquely qualified to provide. While we believe our D'Noir prunes to be The Most Super Fruit, we didn't stop there and added other top super fruits pomegranate, blueberries and acai berries to further our potent blend.
No other fiber supplement utilizes the high performance of whole food, super fruit like SupraFiber. We honestly believe our blend of these luscious fruits has a basic goodness that offers both a unique and better way to deliver fiber to your body than what other products can afford.
Our Approach to Fiber
We made SupraFiber rich in fiber, with each serving providing 5 grams of fiber, 20% of an average adult's minimum daily requirement (based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily diet). This level is one of the highest among supplements found in the natural channel.
Perhaps even more important than the quantity of fiber is the quality of the fiber we deliver, and here SupraFiber really excels. SupraFiber is one of a few brands that provide a balance of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
PERILS OF PSYLLIUM Most fiber supplements only contain soluble fiber, usually from the grain husk psyllium. While in some cases, psyllium can be effective, it can also cause some serious problems, actually making digestive regularity worse by causing intestinal blockage. Thi