- sunmark® Fish Oil Enteric Coated Softgels
- 1000 mg
- Dietary supplement.
- Ingredients Per Softgel: Calories 10 (Calories From Fat 10); Total Fat 1 g (Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat Less Than 0.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Natural Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg (EPA [Eicosapentaenoic Acid] 180 mg, DHA [Docohexaenoic Acid] 120 mg); Fish Oil Concentrate (Anchovy, Cod, Clupea, Haddock, Mackerel, Pollack, Salmon, Sardine, Sprat); Gelatin; Glycerin; Methacrylic Acid Copolymer; Triacetin; Titanium Dioxide; Propylene Glycol; Hypromellose; Glyceryl Monostearate; Triethyl Citrate; Vanillin; Polyethylene Glycol; d-Alpha Tocopherol (Soy); Povidone; Polysorbate 80
- Contributes to heart and vascular health.*
- The enteric coating reduces the fishy odor and aftertaste by protecting the softgel until it reaches the lower intestine. This results in more EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) available for absorption.
- Fish Oil naturally contains the Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 Fatty Acids help maintain heart and vascular health.*
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- No lactose, no gluten. Purified to remove mercury, PCBs and dioxins.
- * This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Freshness Guarantee: Betty Mills guarantees the expiration date on our products will always meet or exceed your satisfaction or we will replace it at no cost.