Reach a stronger state of health with Certified Organics® Women's Multivitamin, a supplement that's rich in customized botanical blends to renew, strengthen, and protect core body systems for lasting performance, vitality and health. Safe for those with common food allergies, Certified Organics® Women's Multivitamin is guaranteed to be free of gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish and shellfish. This formula is also sugar-free, lactose-free and 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Take 2 to 4 easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules daily, with or between meals. You can also sprinkle it on food or add it to smoothies and drinks.
- Certified organic, adaptogenic herbs include American ginseng, angelica, red clover, green tea and mountain cranberry that fortify and protect the female system
- Antioxidant rich, organic superfoods include acai, goji, pomegranate and blueberry
- Organic liver supporting herbs include milk thistle, artichoke and ginger
- Provides 1,000 IU vitamin D3, 800 mcg folic acid, and 25 million CFU probiotics
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Sugar-free, lactose-free, wheat-free
- Allergen Safeguard®: Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish
- 100% Natural » Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives
Rainbow Light was founded in 1981 in beautiful Santa Cruz, California by a team with a passion for providing healthy nutritional supplements grounded in the power of nature. From the beginning, Rainbow Light has created natural supplements that make a difference in the health and well-being of our customers while promoting sustainable practices for planetary health and contributing to the fight against global malnutrition.
Our supplements are and have always been based in nutritious, whole foods. We carefully combine pure food and botanical extracts with nutrients to support all systems of the body, at potencies appropriate for the specific health objective.