Reach a stronger state of health with Certified Organics® Prenatal Multivitamin, a pure, nutrient-rich formula made with organic fruits and vegetables that supports the health of both mother and child. This certified organic prenatal multivitamin with antioxidants provides comprehensive support for healthy fetal development and pregnant women's core immunity and vitality. When taken as directed, Certified Organics® Prenatal Multivitamin can support a healthy pregnancy for mother and child.
Take 2 to 4 easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules daily, with or between meals. You can also sprinkle it on food or add it to smoothies and drinks.
- Certified organic, adaptogenic herbs include red raspberry, angelica, red clover and mountain cranberry that support vitality, immunity and core strength during pregnancy
- Antioxidant rich, organic superfoods include pomegranate, blueberry, kale and beet
- Organic liver-supporting herbs include milk thistle, artichoke and ginger
- Provides 1,000 IU vitamin D3, 18 mg iron and 1,000 mcg folic acid
- Gentle digestive support with enzymes and 25 million CFU probiotics
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Sugar-free, lactose-free, wheat-free
- Allergen Safeguard®: Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish
- 100% Natural » Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives
Rainbow Light was founded in 1981 in beautiful Santa Cruz, California by a team with a passion for providing healthy nutritional supplements grounded in the power of nature. From the beginning, Rainbow Light has created natural supplements that make a difference in the health and well-being of our customers while promoting sustainable practices for planetary health and contributing to the fight against global malnutrition.
Our supplements are and have always been based in nutritious, whole foods. We carefully combine pure food and botanical extracts with nutrients to support all systems of the body, at potencies appropriate for the specific health objective.