Lily of the Desert Aloe Herbal Detoxifying Formula Description:
- Made with Filtered Whole Leaf and Inner Fillet Aloe Vera
- Daily Detoxifying Formula
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-rich Aloesorb
- A Natural Support for Daily Detoxifying
- Contains 80% Organic Ingredients
- Clinically proven to reduce Cell Nitrate levels by 11%
WELCOME TO THE LILY TRADITION
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of aloe vera since 1971. As the largest grower, processor and distributor of aloe vera products, they work hard to provide customers with the purest aloe in the marketplace. Their market-leading innovations and patented processes allow us to offer the best possible products for customers.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Contains full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorption of other supplements when taken with aloe vera juice
- Helps restore and promote regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance
ALOESORB; naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe polysaccharides that have been isolated through a patented process and infused back into the aloe juices. Lily has completed a series of clinical studies on their own aloe juice with Aloesorb, and these studies show:
- A 20-fold increase in absorption of Vitamin C vs. when taken with water
- Improved immune support by a 16% increase in white blood cells
- Improved antioxidant support of over 40%
- Reduced cell nitrate levels by 11%
Lily of the Desert products with Aloesorb show an overall improved health benefit.
High molecular-weight naturally occurring aloe polysaccharides that have been infused back into the product. Clinically proven to improve absorption, immune support and reduction of nitrate levels.
Helps with ailments and complaints of the gastrointestinal tract as a diaphoretic and diuretic, and supports blood purification.
Assists in the development of the beneficial bacterias, bifid bacteria and lactobacilli. Leads to the production of short chain fatty acids, which play numerous beneficial roles in the physiology of the human body.
Promotes decreased production of superoxide anion radicals and nitric acid. Supports production of glutathione by the liver, intestines and stomach. Glutathione is used for detoxification of cells in the liver.
Boosts support of healthy liver and gallbladder function and inflammatory conditions of the efferent urinary tract.
Slippery Elm Leaf
Eases inflammation and furthers cleansing of waste from the colon. .
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients : Certified organic aloe vera gel (fillet and whole leaf with fiber), herbal blend: spearmint, milk thistle, burdock, dandelion, echinacea, green tea, red clover, blue cohosh, buckthorn, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate and citric acid.