Vital Earth Minerals Humic Minerals Description:
- Rich Dark Color
- Whole Food Based Mineral Dietary Supplement
- Extracted For Ancient Plan Matter
- Rich In Essential Minerals, Trace Elements and Amino Acids
- Powerful Immune System Booster
- Helps Correct/Neutralize Cell Abnormalities
- Humic is Key To The Healing Responses of Cells
- Detoxifies Body Tissues
- No Gluten, Sugar, Preservaticres, or Additives.
Naturally Mild Tasting
Alkaline pH of 9. 0 to 9. 5
Only Nature Can Provide This Vital Substance
Living humic is so complex that as hard as scientists try, they cannot duplicate it or mimic a substitute.
Humic's importance is well known in many cultures. Societies across the world that get an abundance of natural humic in their daily lives are free from the degenerative diseases common to the US.
Nature intended for humic to be consumed everyday throughout a person's life. Unfortunately our mass production farming practices create fruits and vegetables that are terribly deficient in humic extracted directly from a whole food based source and bottled as a highly absorbable liquid.
Nutritional scientists have found that humic is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics and anti-virals ever. It can be used indefinitely without creating antibiotic resistance. Humic is widely used in Eastern cultures to:
- Reduce inflammation and increase circulation
- Accelerate the healing of bones, muscles and nerves
- Boost the immune system
- Balance hormones and enhance metabolism
- Heal digestive tract disorders
- Provide relief from stomach ulcers
- Decrease allergy symptoms
Scientists attribute the incredible benefits of humic to its chelating properties, unsurpassed absorption, and vital interaction with other organic molecules in the body, such as polysaccharide, proteins, enzymes and lipids. Humic Minerals are essential to cellular revitalization, replenishment and nourishment. .
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.