Betty Mills
phone number 18002388964 1·800·238·8964


Your cart is empty.
Snack Rewards
earned on this order
$ Update Cart

*excludes taxes or shipping charges
Medical Generic OTC Meds Condition Specific Heart & Circulation Dr. Venessa's Formulas HGR0849299

Dr. Venessa's Formulas Dr. Venessa's Cholesterol Support - 120 Tablets

Item # HGR 0849299 by Dr. Venessa's Formulas (Mfg. Part # 0849299, UPC # 606851601016)

Dr. Venessa's Formulas Cholesterol Support Description:

  • Therapeutic Safe Formulas
  • For Healthy Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels

High cholesterol levels are among the primary causes of heart disease, are implicated in gallstones, mental impairment, impotence and high blood pressure, colon polyps and cancer (especially prostate cancer) Dr. Venessa is pleased to present the most complete and effective formula to support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. this formula is designed with the latest clinical ingredients that are currently used in major Clinical Research centers with significant results such as: Red Yeast Rice, Guggul, Green Tea Extract and others in high potencies for a truly effective and fast-acting formula.

Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ingredients : chromium (as chromium yeast), artichoke flower extract (cynara scolymus) [std for minimum 2. 5% caffeylquinic acids (15mg)], barley sprout powder (hordeum vulgare l), citrus pectin (citrus limon) (fruit and peel), green tea extract (camellia sinensis) (dried leaves) [std for 95% polyphenois (228mg), 45% epigallocatechin 3 p gallate (108mg)], grapefruit peel powder (citrus paradisi), policosanolplus sugar cane policosanol (saccharum officinarum), natural red yeast rice extract (monascus purpureus) (seed)

other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, croscarmellose sodium, pharmaceutical glaze

this product contains NO milk, egg, peanuts, crustacean (lobster, crab or shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, beef or pork, Contains NO sugar, and no artifical sweeteners, flavors, or colors

  • Quantity : 120 TAB

HGR0849299 - Dr. Venessa's FormulasDr. Venessas Cholesterol Support - 120 Tablets
Click to Enlarge
Retail Price: $27.59
BettyMills Discount Price: $20.44 Each
Out Of Stock   Get Notified
Order 3+ and Save an Extra $0.61 Each
I'd Like a Volume Quote for HGR0849299

Betty Mills Also Suggests for HGR0849299
Twinlab Cholesterol Success BFG80909 $23.63
Cholesterol Success
BFG 80909
Nature's Answer Heart & Circulation - Co-Q10 BFG81963 $8.95
Heart & Circulation - Co-Q10
BFG 81963
US Nutrition Cinnamon Supplement Capsule 1000 mg, 100 per Bottle MON16062700 $7.12
Per Bottle
Cinnamon Supplement Capsule 1000 mg, 100 per Bottle
MON 16062700
Sanhelios Circu Caps - 48 Caps HGR0108852 $13.50
Circu Caps - 48 Caps
HGR 0108852
Sanhelios Circu Caps with Butcher's Broom and Rosemary - 96 Capsules HGR0108878 $22.96
Circu Caps with Butcher's Broom and Rosemary - 96 Capsules
HGR 0108878
Receive Betty's Coupons, Special Offers & Promotions!

Prescription Required !

Unless you are a licensed care provider or similar
qualified entity, a prescription may be required
to purchase this item.

Thanks! -- Betty Mills

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams Internet Retailer Top 500 95% of America's Largest Companies Buy from Betty Mills. The Betty Mills Company is an Official GSA Contract Holder
   © The Betty Mills Company, Inc. | All Rights Reserved  |  Site Map  |  Top Searches All major credit cards accepted.